Ludden & Mennekes’ SVS range of static screw compactors are high quality German built machines.
These machines are particularly effective at crushing and compacting heavy-duty cardboard articles and are even suitable for bales, paper, plastics, one-way pallets, crates and wood, returned goods, dough, foods and other hard-to-handle waste materials. Additionally, they are suitable where a measure of product destruction is required.
The SVS models offer high performance, small dimensions and low maintenance. They compact into closed “roll-on-off” compactor containers that are exchanged when full. This therefore leaves the compactor operational at all times.
The SVS comes with a choice of motor rating, pre-full and full warnings, auto-reverse when full, and a direct drive geared motor. With its freely programmable PLC and central greasing system the machine is ideally suited to continuous operation. As standard the machines have continuously welded seams, which prevent corrosion, and are CE and GS approved.
Feeding can be by hand, bulk tipping, hydraulic tipper, chute or conveyor, and a range of force-feed devices are available to assist with loading difficult materials.
Our competitive pricing enables our clients to invest in world class German manufactured machinery that is built to last a lifetime.
Standard scope of supply:
- Control cabinet, including control unit in compaction direction on the right side
- Remote control
- Operating hours counter in the control cabinet
- Freely programmable PLC control
- Automatic central lubrication system with electronic monitoring
- Times can be set
- Automatic reversing with full message
- Frequency converter
- Surface painted including corrosion protection class C3
- On/Off main switch (lockable with optional padlock) on the control cabinet
- Fault/Reset illuminated push-button (red) on the control cabinet and remote control
- Emergency Stop push-button on the control cabinet and remote control
- Screw On/Retour rotary selector switch on the remote control
- 75% full indicator lamp (yellow) on the remote control
- 100% full indicator lamp (red) on the remote control