The Durapac CB2100 is the largest of our standard compactor range. Ideal for large sites, it can be loaded from ground and dock level by hand, bin/pallet/cage tipper, forklift, chute, conveyor, air system/extraction or bespoke applications. Although generally supplied where there are extreme volumes of waste, this machine is also suitable for individual items such as beds, sofas and through waste mix.
Our models are built to CHEM standards and feature a hydraulically operated “straight-push” ram, achieving up to 10:1 compaction ratios (up to 12 tonnes per bin). However, this is dependent on the compacted waste materials.
The CB2100 is the preferred choice for furniture manufacturers, high volume extraction waste, civil amenity sites, or as entry level transfer compactors.
Quality designed and built, this heavy duty, cost effective compactor will operate all day, every day processing a number of tonnes of waste per hour. With its 20 year+ lifespan, it will prove a great investment for any business looking to cut costs, increase operational efficiency and reduce their carbon footprint.
- Robust Design, Engineering for Long Life
- Choice of compaction pressures – 38t and 50t
- Additional Power Pack Options
- Easy and Safe Operation
- Reduced Labour Input & Running Costs
- Reduced Transport Costs – Maximum Payloads
- Bespoke Solutions Based Manufacturing
- Drop forged and certified Compactor clamps and hooks
- Fully CE compliant
- Standard Width and Wide Body Options
- 30 Years of Providing Waste Solutions