The Durapac CB1500 is one of our top selling compactors for industrial and commercial operations. Its 1500 x 1500mm infeed, 400mm ram penetration and choice of 26T and 38T pressures, provide maximum weight payloads, making it the perfect choice for all kinds of waste.
The CB1500HD-38T is especially effective with difficult to compact, light but bulky materials such as paper, cardboard, DMR and plastics. Loading options include by hand, tip skip, bin lifter, air extraction, chute and conveyor. Quality workmanship and a designed 50,000 hour operating life guarantee the Durapac CB1500’s place leading the market.
- Reduced waste collection costs
- Designed with maximum operator safety in mind
- Low running costs with low energy power pack systems
- Low energy carbon footprint
- Easy to operate and load
- Reduced manual handling and risk to staff
- Streamlined operations
- Maximum payload on each lift
- Maximum performance and life long reliability
- Choice of compaction pressures – 26t and 38t
- Galvanised hooks and container ratchets
- Designed and manufactured to EU machinery directives and certified CE compliant