Ideal for sites where floorspace is at a premium, the Durapac CB1250SS will process medium to high volumes of waste and recyclables.
Typical users are hospitals, hotels, retailers, shopping centres, manufacturers, warehouses and distribution centres, as well as local authorities and civic amenity sites.
While its twin cylinder design makes it ideal for confined spaces, its 30 tonne press force and optional 44 second fast cycle time enable high throughputs and maximum payloads.
As with all Durapac static compactors, it can be loaded in a wide variety of ways but with its infeed hopper being directly at the machine rear it is particularly suited to “off dock” and “through wall” applications.
- Small footprint ideal for confined spaces
- Rear feed design particularly suited to “off dock” and “through wall” loading
- 30 tonne compaction force = maximum payloads
- Easy, safe and fast operation
- Proven over 30 years of supply
- Quality design and build for long working life
- Fast return on investment
- Latest low energy motor/power pack
- Built to CHEM and CE standards