Ludden & Mennekes’ Model N range of sealed portable compactors are high quality German built machines, designed for sites with medium to large volumes of waste.
When full, they are collected by a hooklift lorry for transport to disposal, typically holding 8 to 12 tonnes, depending on materials.
Using twin cross-over cylinders for a small footprint and offering an large infeed aperture, the Model N can be used to compact any kind of materials, e.g. residual waste, moist waste, commercial waste, organic waste and oversized waste.
With container sizes ranging from 14-26m3, the Model N portable compactor offers high performance, small footprint and low maintenance. Requiring no permanent fixings, the Model N can be sited on tarmac, block-paving, rough ground, etc.
The oscillating steel scrapers and maintenance-free, fully guided press head reduce wear problems, waste build up and cleaning therefore reducing labour, breakdowns and repair costs.
As standard, all Model L portable compactors have:
- A press force of 34 tonnes
- A 42 second cycle time
- Filling level warnings (75% and/or 100%)
- A very quiet running hydraulic pump
- High quality steel compaction chamber floor
- Surface lacquered finish (including corrosion Protection Class C 3)
- Continuously welded seams = prevents corrosion
- Oscillating steel scrapers below the ram
- Front hook – Very quiet running hydraulic pump generating < 63 dB(A)
- Timer for regulating the operating time of the compactor
- Oil level and temperature control
- Pressure control gauge with stopcock
- Rollers equipped with greaseable bronze bushings
- Compaction chamber floor made of high quality steel S 355
- Ratchet locking mechanism on the discharge door
- Surface lacquered in corrosion Protection Class C 3
- CE and GS approved
They are offered with a choice of side or top hung rear door and optional rubber seals to prevent leaks.