The Strautmann MK1100 long stroke twin chamber baler has a 300mm longer press stroke than the standard MK1100 machine.
As with the standard model, this machine is ideal for sites generating two or more recycling streams, enabling producers of medium to high volumes of cardboard, polythene, paper, PET bottles, as well as PP bulk bags, aluminium drinks cans, paint cans, tins, HDPE containers and other compactable waste to cut costs and improve their operational efficiency.
Loading is quick and easy through its large feed openings.
With 20t force and its long stroke, it produces compact bales weighing 200-300kg depending on material, that are tied off with low-cost, easy to store, easy to use, safe and clean bale twine or strapping.
With its heavy duty build and high operator comfort and safety, the MK1100 long stroke will turn your waste costs into profit!
- Proven German manufacturer
- Heavy duty design, proven long life
- Available with 2-6 chambers
- Material selection switch
- Bales up to 300kg
- Low power consumption 4kw motor
- Large infeed aperture
- Auto cycle down and return
- Fast cycle time of 33 seconds
- Bale full indicator for uniform bales
- Auto bale eject
- Push button controls with diagnostics
- Safe bale door latch system & interlocks
- Easy and safe twine threading, tie off bales in minutes
- In or outdoor installation
- Space saving design