The Durapac CB65X is proven with 100s of installations around the UK and is probably the most used, heaviest duty, closed end, full stroke, full eject, semi automatic baler on the market.
Weighing 10.5 tonne in standard fit out, it is quality engineered and designed for a 50,000 hour working life, even in the most demanding industrial baling operations.
It is designed for bulk loading and high throughputs, making bales of up to 900kg, handling a wide range of materials including cardboard, cores, paper, polythene films, hard plastics, PET, cans, steel drums, IBCs, light metals, car bumpers, astro-turf, PP bags, hessian sacks, carpet and mixed waste.
The CB65X can be loaded from ground and dock level by hand, bin/pallet/cage tipper, forklift, chute, conveyor, air system/extraction, or bespoke applications.
Typical users of this machine include waste and recycling companies, shopping centres, distribution centres, manufacturers and local authorities.
With it’s large loading aperture, fast cycle time and choice of 65 tonne or 80 tonne pressures there is no heavier duty or more proven machine on the market.
- Save labour costs with fast, easy loading of bulky materials
- Save space, time and money and use less baling wire with high density bales
- Make square edged bales that are easy and safe to stack and store
- Reduce power consumption and costs with our high efficiency power-pack design and motors
- Gain maximum rebates and minimum transport costs with mill quality bales
- Robust, heavy duty design, quality engineered for a long life
- Proven with over 30 years of manufacture and 100s of installations
- Vertical (Portcullis type) hydraulic end door
- Full eject of each bale makes changing materials easy
- Bales up to 900kg
- Fast cycle time of 47 seconds
- Low energy motor
- High and low pressure baling modes
- 4 or 5 wire horizontal tying
- Hardox floor and press plate base
- “V” shaped serrated, chamfered shear blades
- PLC control and error diagnostics
- Enclosed power pack and control panel – weather and vandal proof