With its status as the baler of choice for major supermarkets, retailers, warehouses and manufacturers throughout the UK and Europe, the BP53’s reputation is one of reliability, longevity and high performance.
The large feed opening allows for easy loading of large size of high volumes of materials, and with 53t pressure the BP53 produces mill-size cardboard bales weighing 400-450kg.
The BP53’s 2130kg build weight and a number of labour-efficient, patented systems guarantee a long working life and lowest lifetime costs.
- Proven manufacturer designed for 50,000 operating hours
- Large infeed aperture
- Bales up to 450kg – 24t loads achieved
- PowerSave® low energy 4kw motor
- TopPlus® ram guiding system
- CircleSystem® hold down latches inside the press chamber
- EasyTie® for quick, easy wire tie off
- Auto cycle down and return
- Fast cycle time of 32 seconds
- Sliding door for safe, comfortable loading
- Optional QuickDoor®
- Bale full indictor for uniform bales
- PLC controls with error diagnostics
- Safe bale door latch system & interlocks
- Two handed control for safe bale ejection
- Tape or wire tied options available
- Space saving design for indoor or outdoor installation