The Strautmann MK1100 twin chamber baler is ideal for sites generating two or more recycling streams, and enables producers of medium to high volumes of cardboard, polythene, paper and other compactable waste to cut costs and improve their operational efficiency.
Loading is quick and easy through its large feed openings.
With 20t force it produces compact bales weighing 180-250kg depending on material, that are tied off with low-cost, easy to store, easy to use, safe and clean bale twine or strapping.
With its heavy duty build and high operator comfort and safety, the MK1100 will turn your waste costs into profit!
- Proven German manufacturer
- Heavy duty design, proven long life
- Available with 2-6 chambers for multiple materials
- Material selection switch
- Bales up to 250kg
- Low power consumption 4kw motor
- Large infeed aperture
- Fast cycle time of 33 seconds
- Auto cycle down and return
- Bale full indicator for uniform bales
- Auto bale eject
- PLC control with error diagnostics
- Safe bale door latch system & interlocks
- Easy and safe twine threading, tie off bales in minutes
- In or outdoor installation
- Space saving design