As with all Durapac balers, the CB40 is a heavy duty, robust yet small size and versatile baler.
Weighing 5.5 tonne in standard fit out, it is quality engineered and designed for a 50,000 hour working life, even in the most demanding industrial baling operations.
It is fitted with the same heavy duty shear blades and cutting knives as all of our larger machines and full bale eject as standard – making it ideal for handling a diverse range of materials with installations in operation handling cardboard, polythene film, hard and soft plastics, making bales of up to 400kg.
Due to its high press force, it is particularly effective at baling PET bottles, aluminium and steel cans, foam and shredded paper.
Bale tying is quick, easy and safe and with the slotted end door, there is no setting up of wires. The Durapac CB40 model baler is suitable for fitting out with a range of loading options to suit each client’s individual needs.
- Save labour costs with fast, easy loading of bulky materials
- Save space, time and money and use less baling wire with high density bales
- Make square edged bales which are easy and safe to stack and store
- Reduce power consumption and costs with our high efficiency power-pack design and motors
- Gain maximum rebates and minimum transport costs with mill quality bales
- Robust, heavy duty design, quality engineered for a long life
- Proven with over 30 years of manufacture and 100s of installations
- Vertical (Portcullis type) hydraulic end door
- Bales up to 400kg
- Fast cycle time of 40 seconds
- Low energy motor
- High and low pressure baling modes
- 4 wire horizontal tying
- Hardox floor and press plate base
- “V” shaped serrated, chamfered shear blades
- PLC control and error diagnostics
- Enclosed power pack and control panel – weather and vandal proof