The Durapac CB-L Channel Baler is a high quality, continuous feed, fully automatic baler with a large feed aperture and high press force that, depending on motor/power choice and materials, will process typically 12-25 tph of cardboard, paper, polythene film, hard plastics, PET bottles, drinks cans, MSW/RDF/SRF, etc.
Its heavy duty build quality, components and proven design ensure reliable performance, low OPEX and a long working life in even the most demanding environments.
The Human interface/control panel incorporates full error diagnostics, intuitive controls and multi material programming. This guarantees easy operation, troubleshooting and simple maintenance.
Ideal for baling large sizes and volumes of materials at the largest waste and recycling operations, the Durapac CB-L Channel Baler offers easy and safe operation and high performance.
- 20 years+ proven manufacturer
- Hardox/castellated floor for long and durable life
- Bespoke machine build specific to your needs
- Low maintenance, low OPEX design
- Unique tying system prevents wire slip and jams
- Horizontal/vertical/cross tie options
- Easy access press ram
- Manufactured from Japanese steel
- Mitsubishi PLC
- Parker hydraulics
- Human operator interface/controls
- Remotely programmable
- Interlocked maintenance access doors
- Raised bale floor for ease of cleaning
- Fully CE compliant