The Durapac CB65WT baler is specifically designed for the Waste & Recycling Industry, proven with 100s of installations around the UK.
Weighing 10.5 tonne in standard fit out, it is quality engineered and designed for a 50,000 hour working life, even in the most demanding industrial baling operations.
Because of its massive in-feed chamber, full stroke ram, V shaped/serrated shear system, Hardox floor and 80 tonne compaction force it is the perfect baler for bulk loading and high throughputs of a range of recyclable materials.
These features allow the CB65-WT to make bales of up to 900kg, and handle a wide range of materials including cardboard, cores, paper, polythene films, hard plastics, PET, cans, steel drums, IBCs, light metals, car bumpers, astro-turf, PP bags, hessian sacks, carpet and mixed waste.
The CB65WT can be loaded from ground and dock level by hand, bin/pallet/cage tipper, forklift, chute, conveyor, air system/extraction, or bespoke applications.
Typical users of this machine include waste and recycling companies, shopping centres, distribution centres, manufacturers and local authorities.
- Save labour costs with faster loading and fast running cycles
- Save space, time and money and use less baling wire with high density bales
- Make square edged bales which are easy and safe to stack and store
- Reduce power consumption and costs with our high efficiency power-pack design and motors
- Gain maximum rebates and minimum transport costs with mill quality bales
- Robust, heavy duty design, quality engineered for a long life
- Proven with over 30 years of manufacture and 100s of installations
- Vertical (Portcullis type) hydraulic end door
- Bales up to 900kg
- Fast cycle time of 56 seconds
- Low energy motor
- High and low pressure baling modes
- 4 or 5 wire horizontal tying
- Hardox floor and press plate base
- “V” shaped serrated, chamfered shear blades
- PLC control and error diagnostics
- Enclosed power pack and control panel – weather and vandal proof