Move containers weighing up to 10 tonne with a roller weight of 2300kg, designed to avoid damage to the container, with a bumper fitted at the front.
The roller is lowered and held safely on a support while driving, which also means it can be stored securely in a garage.
Safety is paramount with Packmat machines, and the driver’s cabin of the PK404 is accessed via a set of sloping sets with two handrails at the rear of the machine for this reason. The sloping steps are safer than a vertical ladder, with the rear of the machine always being accessible.
Inside the cabin, the driver’s seat is positioned sideways which enables good visibility in all directions, especially inside the container being compacted.
Quick access to all engine check points, optimised hydraulics and a remote engine oil drain plug ensure easy access to the engine for maintenance and checks, and gives greater reliability.
The PK404 has 3 wheels, which means the machine has a very small turning circle (1.25m inside), so can operate in even the smallest sites.
By compacting the volume of the waste in your skip by up to 80%, the number of containers filled is significantly reduced bringing unparalleled cost savings.
- Can be used with containers up to 3m high
- Max speed, level ground + no load = 6km/h
- Max speed, 1/10 (10%) slope + 10t load = 3km/h
- Hook lifting capacity = 5 tonne
- Towing capacity, 1/10 (10%) slope = 10 tonne
- Stable and safe driving
- Easy and safe access to the driver’s cabin
- Ergonomic and comfortable driver’s cabin
- Easy access to fuel and oil tanks
- Easy access to the engine and hydraulics
- Powerful yet economic engine
- Easy to manoeuvre