A “Battleship built” mill-size baler, the PP1207 uses 58t pressure, sits in a compact footprint and can compact cardboard, polythene, PP crates or bags etc. for recycling all day, every day, for 20+ years.
Loading large size or high volumes of materials is safe and easy through the large 1190mm wide x 600mm high feed opening. With 580kn force it produces euro-pallet size bales (1200 x 730 x 1000mm) weighing 350- 450kg (depending on material). The PP1207’s 2,300kg build weight and a number of labour-efficient, patented systems guarantee a long working life and lowest lifetime costs.
- Large infeed aperture
- Bales up to 450kg – 24t UK lorry loads achieved
- PowerSave® low energy 4kW motor
- TopPlus® ram guiding system
- CircleSystem® hold down latches inside the press chamber
- QuickDoor® for safe, fast and easy loading
- Auto cycle down and return
- Fast cycle time of 37 seconds
- Bale full indicator for uniform bales
- PLC controls with error diagnostics
- Safe bale door latch system & interlocks
- Two handed control for safe bale ejection
- Space saving design for indoor or outdoor installation