The BP18 vertical baler model is a high quality, German built machine, designed to be safe, fast and easy to use.
Loading large size or high volumes of materials is safe and easy through the large feed opening. With 18t pressing force it produces euro-pallet size bales weighing 250-300kg, depending on material.
The BP18’s 34 second cycle time and a number of labour-efficient, patented systems guarantee fast, efficient operation, a long working life and lowest lifetime costs.
With an annual waste amount from 25t to 100t our BP18 baler with its 18t pressing force is exactly the right solution for processing your recyclables.
- Proven manufacturer designed for 50,000 operating hours
- Large infeed aperture
- Bales up to 280kg – 16t loads achieved
- PowerSave® low energy 4kw motor
- TopPlus® ram guiding system
- CircleSystem® hold down latches inside the press chamber
- EasyTie® for quick, easy wire tie off
- Auto cycle down and return
- Fast pump cycle of 34 seconds
- Sliding door for safe, comfortable loading
- Optional QuickDoor®
- Bale full indictor for uniform bales
- Push button controls with diagnostics
- Safe bale door latch system & interlocks
- Two handed control for safe bale ejection
- Space saving design for indoor or outdoor installation