Durapac’s CB1250 compactor is a proven machine that compacts typical 8-12 tonne payloads on a wide range of waste and recyclable materials. Ideal for medium to large sites, it can be loaded from ground and dock level by hand, bin/pallet/cage tipper, forklift, chute, conveyor, air system/extraction or bespoke applications.
It is installed with a wide variety of businesses and organisations including manufacturers, warehouses, distribution centres, councils/civic amenity sites, retailers, shopping centres, hospitals and visitor attractions.
Quality designed and built, this heavy duty, cost effective compactor will operate all day, every day processing a number of tonnes of waste per hour. With its 20 year+ lifespan, it will prove a great investment for any business looking to cut costs, increase operational efficiency and reduce their carbon footprint.
- Typically reduces waste collection costs by 80%
- Latest low energy motor/power pack for lowest running costs
- Designed with maximum operator safety in mind
- Easy to operate and load
- Reduced manual handling and risk to staff
- Streamlined operations
- Maximum payload on each lift
- Long life reliability
- 26t compaction pressure
- Galvanised hooks and container ratchets
- Designed and manufactured to EU machinery directives and certified CE compliant
- Reputation for the highest quality refurbishments