As standard, the BP53 features all the Strautmann patented designs, a heavy duty 2130kg machine weight, V shaped base, CircleSystem® hold down latches and makes square-edeged, euro pallet size bales of 400-450kg that will fill a UK trailer with a maximum 24t payload.
Maximum payloads ensure minimum transport costs, minimum CO2 emissions and environmental impact and maximum rebates from the sale of your baled materials for recycling.
With its competitive pricing, 50,000 operating hour/25 year+ lifespan and safe, reliable performance, it is no surprise that the BP53 is the baler of choice for major supermarkets, retailers, warehouses and manufacturers throughout the UK and Europe.
- Proven manufacturer designed for 50,000 operating hours
- Large infeed aperture
- Bales up to 450kg – 24t loads achieved
- PowerSave® low energy 4kw motor
- TopPlus® ram guiding system
- CircleSystem® hold down latches inside the press chamber
- EasyTie® for quick, easy wire tie off
- Auto cycle down and return
- Fast cycle time of 32 seconds
- Sliding door for safe, comfortable loading
- Optional QuickDoor®
- Bale full indictor for uniform bales
- PLC controls with error diagnostics
- Safe bale door latch system & interlocks
- Two handed control for safe bale ejection
- Tape or wire tied options available
- Space saving design for indoor or outdoor installation