The Strautmann MK700 twin chamber baler is ideal for sites generating two or more recycling streams, and enables producers of low to medium volumes of cardboard, polythene, paper and other compactable waste to cut costs and improve their operational efficiency.
Filling is quick and easy through its top loaded feed chambers.
With 4t or 6t force it produces compact bales weighing 40-60kg depending on material, that are tied off with low-cost, easy to store, easy to use, safe and clean bale twine or strapping.
With its heavy duty build and high operator comfort and safety, the MK700 will turn your waste costs into profit!
- Proven German manufacturer
- Heavy duty design, proven long life
- Available with 2-6 chambers for multiple materials
- Material selection switch
- Bales up to 60kg
- Low power consumption 1.5 or 2.2kw motor
- Large infeed aperture
- Fast cycle time of 32 seconds
- Auto cycle down and return
- Bale full indicator for uniform bales
- Supplied with robust bale removal trolley
- PLC control with error diagnostics
- Safe bale door latch system & interlocks
- Easy and safe twine threading, tie off bales in minutes
- In or outdoor installation
- Space saving design