The Durapac CB-S Channel Baler is a high quality, continuous feed, fully automatic baler with a small footprint, large feed aperture and high press force that, dependent on motor/power choice, will process typically 3-6 tph of cardboard, paper, polythene film, etc.
Its heavy duty build quality, components and proven design ensure reliable performance, low OPEX and a long working life.
The Human interface/control panel incorporates full error diagnostics, intuitive controls and multi material programming. This guarantees easy operation, troubleshooting and simple maintenance.
Ideal for material baling at sites such as manufacturing plants, printing companies, distribution centres/warehouses and recycling/shredding facilities, the Durapac CB-S Channel Baler offers easy and safe operation and high performance.
- 20 years+ proven manufacturer
- Hardox/castellated floor for long and durable life
- Bespoke machine build specific to your needs
- Low maintenance, low OPEX design
- Unique tying system prevents wire slip and jams
- Horizontal/vertical/cross tie options
- Easy access press ram
- Manufactured from Japanese steel
- Mitsubishi PLC
- Parker hydraulics
- Human operator interface/controls
- Remotely programmable
- Interlocked maintenance access doors
- Raised bale floor for ease of cleaning
- Fully CE compliant