The Strautmann BrikPress allows you to make money from the disposal of your PET bottles, drinks cans and cartons.
The briquettes produced by the compaction process can be sold for profit. Furthermore, these materials can be recycled, and you will save transportation costs. This is supported by the machine’s ability to run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with the option of conveyor filling.
The BrikPress can process up to 45,000 bottles per hour, including PET bottles containing residual liquid, and those with caps on.
Unlike bales which have to be tied, briquettes retain their compacted shape, and therefore do not require additional consumable cost to tie them.
Furthermore, no internal transport is necessary as the conveyor can move briquettes automatically. The option of mounting the chute to a container further expands the possibilities of automation with this machine.
Due to the focus on automation, the machine can easily be integrated into the running process of bottlers, beverage producers and counting centres.
The stable steel construction offers the benefit of a long service life, and reflects the high quality of a Strautmann machine.
- Proven German manufacturer and market leader
- Hundreds of machines supplied worldwide
- Heavy duty design, proven long life
- 95% volume reduction
- Up to 45,000 PET bottles, drinks cans and cartons per hour
- Dense briquettes
- Maximum rebates
- Low power consumption
- Large infeed aperture for easy loading
- Optional transfer system to external skips
- Error code messages for diagnostics
- Safe system & interlocks
- Space saving design
- Quick ROI due to maximum cost savings/rebate values and minimum labour requirements