Since 1995, Swedish manufacturer, Flexus Balasystem have become the world’s brand name for integrated round baler wrappers.
They have high compaction rates, long service life, the lowest OPEX and enviable reliability.
The objective of wrapping bales is to ‘seal’ the bale and prevent decomposition and lowering of the calorific value of its contents.
- Creating an anaerobe inner bale chemistry
- Eliminating methanogenic activity – no fires, explosions
- Significantly reducing odours
- Reducing bird and wind fly
- Preventing spillages
Flexus machines make dense, tightly wrapped, round bales that are extremely space-efficient to stack, store and transport.
With increasingly high energy, operating, labour and site costs there are more reasons than ever to use a Flexus Balasystem machine:
- Fully computerised automated operation
- Use significantly less energy than a channel/twin ram + inline wrapper
- Installed within just 8 hours, no civil works required – only steel plates under the feet
- No ‘hidden extra’ costs i.e. roller conveyors, supportive steel frames, expensive power supply/control panel rooms
- Mounted on 2 rollonoff frames for easy relocation by hook lift or flat bed vehicles
- Sites in a fraction of the space needed for a channel/twin ram + inline wrapper
- Operates in or out doors 24/7/365
- Uses no metal wire/strap and less netting and wrap
- Produces up to 30-35 x typically 800-1600kg bales per hour – up to 50 tonne per hour!
- Designed, engineered and manufactured to comfortably reach a 1 million bale / 20+ year life span
- Since 1995 happy end-users in hundreds of locations in 46 countries on 5 continents
- Has the lowest OPEX of any system
Flexus Balasystem machines process:
- ASR, car fluff, SLF (0-7mm/7-12mm)
- Commercial and Industrial waste (shredded/unshredded)
- Plastics (shredded/unshredded)
- Car tyres (shredded/unshredded)
- Wire mesh
- Agricultural film
- PP bags
- Silage corn, etc.
- Rice hull
- Beet pulp
- Paper pulp rejects
- Coal ash/bottom ashes