Since 1995, Swedish manufacturer, Flexus Balasystem have become the world’s brand name for integrated round baler wrappers.
Their industrial machines give high compaction rates, long service life, the lowest OPEX and enviable reliability.
The objective of wrapping bales is to ‘seal’ the bale to prevent decomposition and lowering of the calorific value of its contents.
- Creating an anaerobe inner bale chemistry
- Eliminating methanogenic activity – no fires or explosions
- Significantly reducing odours
- Reducing bird and wind fly
- Preventing spillages
- Ensuring extremely space-efficient stacking, storing and transport.
With increasingly high energy, operating, labour and site costs, there are more reasons than ever to use a Flexus machine:
- Fully computerised automated operation
- Use significantly less energy than a channel/twin ram + inline wrapper
- Installed within just 8 hours, no civil works required – only steel plates under the feet
- No ‘hidden extra’ costs i.e. roller conveyors, supportive steel frames, expensive power supply/control panel rooms
- Mounted on 2 roll-on-off frames for easy relocation by hook lift or flatbed vehicles
- Sits in a fraction of the space needed for a channel/twin ram + inline wrapper
- Operates in or outdoors 24/7/365
- Uses no metal wire/strap and less netting and wrap
- Produces up to 30-35 x typically 1000-1600kg bales per hour – up to 50 tonne per hour!
- Designed and manufactured to comfortably reach a 1 million bale / 20+ year life span
- Happy end-users in hundreds of locations in 48 countries on 5 continents
- Has the lowest OPEX of any system
Flexus Balasystem machines process:
- ASR, car fluff, SLF (0-7mm/7-12mm)
- Commercial and Industrial waste (shredded/unshredded)
- Plastics (shredded/unshredded)
- Car tyres (shredded/unshredded)
- Wire mesh, Agricultural film, PP bags
- Paper pulp rejects, Coal ash, Bottom ashes
- Maise, Silage corn, Rice hull, Bagasse, Beet pulp