The Strautmann DrumPress FP200 is a high quality, German built machine, designed to be safe, fast and easy to use. It compacts light metal and rolling hoop drums into small, pressed units making it the perfect solution for drum recycling. The press is fitted with four replaceable piercing spikes and an integral tray collects residual liquids for safe disposal.
Due to an extremely solid machine design (it weighs literally twice as much as some competitor machines), the FP200 is ideal for the harshest environments featuring Strautmann’s patented TopPlus® system, guaranteeing a long working life and lowest lifetime costs.
Reduce your sites space requirement for barrels and drums with the FP200 drum compactor. This machine can reduce, empty and save you vast amounts of money on transport and improve revenues with the piercing and removal of contaminants and liquids.
Suitable for light-weight barrels, steel strapped barrels, washing machine drums, beer kegs etc.
- Proven German Manufacturer
- Heavy duty design, proven long life
- 30t compaction force
- Low power consumption 4kW motor
- Auto cycle down and return
- Interlocked door for safe, comfortable loading
- Push button controls
- Safe door latch system & interlocks
- In or outdoor installation
- Space saving design – size 1525L x 1025W x 2850H (1820H for transport) mm