The BP6 is the next in our range of small balers, producing up to an 80kg bale with a pressing force of 6 tonnes. This machine is designed for sites producing between 40-50 tonnes of material per year but as with the BP3CD and 4CD, the BP6 still remains portable.
A high quality, German built machine, the BP6 is designed to be safe, fast and easy to use. It is ideal for installation where space is at a premium, as it enables producers of small to medium volumes of cardboard, polythene and other compactable waste to cut costs and improve their operational efficiency.
Loading is safe and easy through the large feed opening. With 6t force it produces compact bales weighing 60-80kg, depending on material.
The BP6 features a number of labour-efficient, patented systems that guarantee a long working life and lowest lifetime costs.
Our compact balers are ideal for an annual waste volume of 5t to 50t. By reducing the volume of cardboard packaging and film by up to 90% they create order, cleanliness and save space. The small footprint and mobility by lift truck allow a simple installation directly at source. Operation and installation with plug and play are simple and uncomplicated.
- Proven German manufacturer
- Heavy duty design, proven long life
- Bales up to 80kg
- Low power consumption
- Large infeed aperture
- Auto cycle down and return
- Fast pump cycle of 29 seconds
- Bale full indicator for uniform bales
- Push button controls with diagnostics
- Safe bale door latch system & interlocks
- Easy and safe twine threading, tie off bales in minutes
- Supplied with trolley for safe bale ejection
- Indoor or outdoor installation
- Space saving design