The Durapac CB50 baler is designed for industrial, retail, commercial and recycling baling operations. It’s large, low height feed aperture facilitates fast, efficient loading of a wide range of recyclable materials.
Most popular for it’s small footprint with high performance, it makes dense bales with square edges weighing up to 500kg on cardboard and as high as 675kg on polythene films. With quality engineering and a designed 50,000 hour working life, it will improve efficiency, drive down costs and reduce your carbon footprint.
The CB65X can be loaded from ground and dock level by hand, bin/pallet/cage tipper, forklift, chute, conveyor, air system/extraction, or bespoke applications.
A compact, low energy, high efficiency power pack keeps energy usage and operating costs to a minimum.
- Save labour costs with faster loading and fast running cycles
- Save space, time and money and use less baling wire with high density bales
- Makes square edged bales which are easy and safe to stack and store
- Reduce power consumption and costs with our high efficiency power-pack design and motors
- Gain maximum rebates and minimum transport costs with mill quality bales
- Robust, heavy duty design, quality engineered for a long life
- Proven with over 30 years of manufacture and 100s of installations
- Vertical (Portcullis type) hydraulic end door
- Bales up to 500kg
- Fast cycle time of 40 seconds
- Low energy motor
- High and low pressure baling modes
- Hardox floor and press plate base
- “V” shaped serrated, chamfered shear blades
- PLC control and error diagnostics
- Enclosed power pack and control panel – weather and vandal proof