The CB44 is a closed end semi-automatic horizontal baler fitted with a hydraulically clamped and released side hinged end door for bale discharge. Ideal for sites with limited space but requiring high performance and throughput, the CB44 is easy, fast and safe to use and can be loaded by hand, bin lifter, conveyor or chute.
Fitted with a full stroke, full eject ram, it produces cardboard bales up to 500kg in weight (depending on bale length) and will also bale a wide range of materials including films, PET bottles, hard plastic, cans, shredded paper, and more.
Loading large size or high volumes of materials is safe and easy through the large feed opening.
- Save labour costs with fast, easy loading of bulky materials
- Save space, time and money and use less baling wire with high density bales
- Makes square edged bales which are easy and safe to stack and store
- Reduce power consumption and costs with our high efficiency power-pack design and motors
- Gain maximum rebates and minimum transport costs with mill quality bales
- Robust, heavy duty design, quality engineered for a long life
- Proven with over 30 years of manufacture and 100s of installations
- Vertical (Portcullis type) hydraulic end door
- Bales up to 500kg
- Fast cycle time of 40 seconds
- Low energy motor
- High and low pressure baling modes
- 4 or 5 wire horizontal tying
- Hardox floor and press plate base
- “V” shaped serrated, chamfered shear blades
- PLC control and error diagnostics
- Enclosed power pack and control panel – weather and vandal proof