Durapac’s CB52SAX 54t mill size balers feature an extra deep chamber that gives 300mm additional loading depth and a total 43% greater chamber capacity. This makes them ideal for over size cardboard boxes and high volumes of materials.
These are high quality, heavy duty machines, designed to be safe, fast and easy to use. Loading large size or high volumes of materials is safe and easy through the large 1195mm wide x 656mm high feed opening.
With 54t force they produce euro-pallet size bales (1200 x 1100 x 1100mm) typically weighing 475-550kg (depending on material). The CB52SAX features several labour-efficient, operator friendly systems that guarantee a long working life and low lifetime costs.
- Bales up to 550kg
- 22t UK lorry loads achieved
- Large infeed aperture
- Auto cycle down and return
- Fast cycle time
- Large barn door for safe, comfortable loading
- Bale full indicator for uniform bales
- PLC controls with error diagnostics
- Safe bale door latch systems and interlocks
- Deep slots for safe wire threading, ties of bales in minutes
- Two handed control for safe bale ejection
- Latest low energy 4kW motor