Durapac have for many years produced balers specifically for baling foam, with the Durapac CB50-38T foam baler the culmination of all those years of experience.
It is ideal for many types of foams, including PU, PE, HDPE, as well as quilts, cushions and pillows, all of which have been successfully compacted into dense bales.
Foam has always been considered a difficult material to bale but not so with the Durapac CB50-38T foam baler which is specifically designed to cope with the rigorous demands of foam baling.
Weighing 6.5 tonne in standard fit out, it is quality engineered and designed for a 50,000 hour working life.
The Durapac CB50-38T foam baler is a must for the foam conversion industry. It will significantly cut operational costs by reducing the volume of this difficult material that you handle, store, transport and dispose of.
- Save labour costs with faster loading and fast running cycles
- Save space, time and money and use less baling wire with high density bales
- Make square edged bales which are easy and safe to stack and store
- Reduce power consumption and costs with our high efficiency power-pack design and motors
- Gain maximum rebates and minimum transport costs with mill quality bales
- Robust, heavy duty design, quality engineered for a long life
- Proven with over 30 years of manufacture and 100s of installations
- Vertical (Portcullis type) hydraulic end door
- Bales up to 350kg
- Fast cycle time of 40 seconds
- Low energy motor
- High and low pressure baling modes
- 5 wire horizontal tying
- Hardox floor and press plate base
- “V” shaped serrated, chamfered shear blades
- PLC control and error diagnostics
- Enclosed power pack and control panel – weather and vandal proof